- Formal and non-formal education.
- Remedial / catch up classes.
- Psychosocial support through schools.
- Teacher training.
- Teaching and learning materials.
- Safe and protective learning spaces.
- Psycho-social support through child-friendly and adolescent friendly spaces.
- Recreational activities, sports, cultural activities and life skills.
- Psychosocial support through training, community based activities and mobile child friendly spaces.
- Education campaigns on dangers of mines, cluster ammunitions and explosive remnants of war.
- Immunisation against measles and polio.
- Mobile Health Clinics.
- Health Supplies including medicines.
- Nutrition supplements.
- Water trucking.
- Water chlorination.
- Rehabilitation and repairs to Water Systems and Networks.
- Construction and maintenance of sanitation facilities.
- Hygiene items and hygiene awareness.
- Waste management.